Reduce faxing costs and increase efficiency with a Fax over IP (FoIP) Solution
With the FoIP solution you can:
- Reduce telecoms costs by up to 90% over traditional faxing methods
- Virtually eliminate the costs of printing, paper consumption, toner and ongoing maintenance
- Increase staff efficiency by up to 90%
- Improve security and route sensitive documents directly to recipients
- Provide a complete audit trail of fax transactions to meet compliance requirements
- Become a greener business by reducing energy consumption and using less environmentally unfriendly consumables
- Eliminate junk faxes
Download the FREE whitepaper here
Despite the increasing power of the Internet and popularity of email, Fax technology is still a critical communication component used everyday in the corporate world.
It is the prevailing, preferred, legally binding method for transmitting critical, time-sensitive and confidential information, yet it is an area that often remains completely unmanaged and unsecured.
Internal Fax communication is also an area that many businesses overlook when improving processes and identifying new ways to reduce costs, even though it is an area that can often provide a rapid return on investment (ROI) and offer large savings virtually overnight.
What is FoIP?
Fax over Internet Protocol (FoIP), also known as IP Faxing, is a method of sending faxes over the Internet and changes the transmission medium of faxing in much the same way that Voice over IP (VoIP) changes the transmission medium of a phone call.With FoIP, fax information is sent as “IP Packets” over the Internet rather than as an analogue signal via a phone line and provides an even wider range of benefits than VoIP.By moving to a Fax over IP environment, and routing faxes over their IP network, organizations can slash the telecommunications cost of every fax, improve the efficiency of their staff, eliminate the ongoing cost of fax consumables and maintenance and increase the overall security of their fax processes.
Why Choose FoIP?
- Easily send faxes over the internet through Fax over IP (FOIP) support
- Integrates with your existing IP PBX
- FOIP functionality can be used to implement Least Cost Routing (LCR)
- Minimal administration and user training required
- Send faxes from any application
- Seamless integration with your mail server
Watch a video and complete form to see how much you can save
US: 800-429-8983 | UK: 44 (0)20 8972 1390